Let your printing follow you
A new printing service is being implemented throughout the University which will result in improved print service delivery for students. Over 160 devices will be deployed across all campuses.
足球竞彩app排名s can print their work at any student printing device on any campus.
Some of the benefits include:
- Follow Me Printing – the ability to release your print job to any student printing device on any campus,
- support for mobile device printing (printing from smartphones and tablets to any student device across the University),
- integration with ICAM so that print jobs can be released using access cards,
- more multi-function student devices across all campuses (print, copy, and free scanning),
- access to printing, copying and scanning facilities at certain residences,
- access to more colour printers in student areas, and
- a similar printing experience across all the different areas of the University.
Help @ Hand
If you are experiencing difficulties regarding the printing solution, please contact the Wits ICT Service Desk on firstname.lastname@example.org or call (011) 717-1717.
Alternatively, you can the log the call yourself by logging onto the website http://ithelp.wits.ac.za with your student username and password.