Enhance your English language proficiency
Strong communication skills are essential in all aspects of life. As leaders, co-workers, team members, and in the multiple roles we play both professionally and personally, communication is the key to success. The purpose of communication is to convey a message that is clear and easy to understand.
Developing excellent communication skills takes time, patience and practice, but is highly beneficial. You can:
- increase your self-confidence
- improve your professional image
- learn important life skills, such as critical thinking, problem-solving, effective writing and public speaking
- achieve your career goals
- gain an understanding of communicating with diverse cultures.
NOTE: a compulsory pre-assessment is part of the application process:
- The pre-assessment is 90 minutes in duration and can be conducted remotely or in person.
- For online pre-assessments, delegates must have access to a computer/laptop, wifi and uninterrupted time. The pre-assessment is conducted on the online platform, Canvas.
- For in person pre-assessments, an appointment must be made and delegates must come to Wits Language School.
- A fee of R 1 000 is payable before the pre-assessment is conducted and this fee is non-refundable.
Pre-Assessment Dates: Intake 1/2024 TBC